Fox-Running, Medicine Man of the Bear Clan of the Quinnipiac Tribal Council of the Algonquian Confederacy
Four Barrel Billy and yes, there will be a dance floor!
Dudley Farm String Band
CRAFT BEER TASTING:
Stony Creek Brewery
Two Roads Brewing Co
Anastasio's Boat House Café
Sugar Cupcake Truck
CANOEING & KAYAKING:
Quinnipiac River Watershed Association $5/person
Arts, Crafts & Educational Activities
NEW! Local Artists and Artisans :
- Brian Gill Wendler: Fair Haven landscape oil paintings
- Catherine Tigner Ocalewski Duffield: sculpture
- Clymenza Hawkins: t-shirts & journals
- Ian christman: photography
- Kathleen Flynn: handmade scarves, lace
- Kimberly Van Aelst: puppeteer/finger puppets
- Natalie Bonafe: handmade Savon de Marseilles soaps
You are invited to join in this celebration of waterfront community in our historic and scenic New Haven neighborhood!
BIKE TO RIVERFEST and explore five New Haven neighborhoods along the way! Depart from the corner of Cottage and Orange Streets at10am, ride through New Haven Neighborhoods arrive at RiverFest at 12:30pm. This is a #NHVBike month event.
Find & share Q Riverfest on social media using: