March 16, 2016 ~ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
The Mary Wade Home
- Welcome & Introductions: Lee C, Nathalie B, Marian L, Rikka Rarelis, Kathleen F, Sally E, Sgt Maio, Alycia S, Mark D, MA M, Rich P, Benda B, Jason Phillips (Foresters financial), George M, Yvette Oliveras (Mary Wade), Henri.
- Urban Trail Update– Kathleen\Lee: Official inauguration of the Trails by Mayor Harp will take place at the Family Stroll on April 30
- Other health activities: Alycia Santilli: The CARE report is out and will be posted on our web site, along with a new Grant opportunity and other CARE announcements.
Interested in working on health issues contact Lee (203-668-7074)
- Economic & Community Development Christel Manning
- Riverfest 2016 Christel: 11-4pm May 1: This year will feature 2 new bands, dancing, a drumming circle, a native-American medicine man, art, and much more. Let your friends and family know. Save the date.
- Dining out Night: Tuesday March 29 at 6-8 pm @ Salsa 99 Grand Avenue
- Chatham Square Park Clean up: Save April 9 from 9-12am, with volunteers from QU and a new group lead by Jason Phillips. Volunteers will also be dispatched to the 2 LT community gardens of CSNA.
- Other Eco. & Community Development activities:
Interested in this work group? Contact Christel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth, Children & Families– Mary Ann\Sally
- Homework Club at Q Terrace
- Easter\Spring Party at Chatham Square Park: 1pm Sat. March 26 Need candies, to be dropped out at 50 Downing by Thursday 24th – 250 kids / need volunteers
- Clean up at noon- need volunteers, LCI to work on TAGs before events
- Other Youth, Children & Families activities:
Interested in this work group? Contact Mary Ann at email@example.com
- Strong School building Project (SPACe) (Lee)
Interested in SPACe contact Lee Cruz – (203-668-7074)
- Police\Safety: Sgt. Anthony Maio 203.676.8661
- Finance Report- Treasurer-Sally ~ 9653.75 after a few donation toward Riverfest
- Web site: – website coordinator- Lee
- Recent past activities\events report:
- Annual Easter/Spring Party Chatham Sq. Park 1pm Sat. March 26
- Mary Wade Brain fitness dinner March 30, 6pm.
- Mary Wade Wine Dinner 5:30pm Sat. April 30 ($100)
- Mary Wade Fair Haven Community Parade 10:30am Fr. May 27
- Fair Haven Popup Festival noon-7pm Mon. May 30 Memorial Day at Grand Ave. and Blatchley.
2016 meetings schedule & facilitators: facilitators still needed for July - November
March 16– Mary Ann, April 20– George, May 18– Sally June 15– Christel, July 20-
August 17– September 21- October 19 - November 16 -