Fair Haven is a Diverse Community with a Rich History and a Beautiful Waterfront
COMMUNITY MEDIATION, INC.
Associate Executive Director
Position Summary – Responsible for oversight of all CM programs and staff, including supervision of training contractors and volunteers; oversees data collection, program evaluation and reporting; marketing and public education.
Reports to: Executive Director
· Supervises program staff, interns and volunteers.
· Oversees agency programs, data collection and program evaluation.
· Responsible for submission of all required reports for funders
· Assists in preparing budgets and grant applications.
· Engages in public education, public relations and marketing, including management of website and social media.
· Works in partnership with and reports to Executive Director.
· Participates in all staff meetings and other staff training activities
· Represents the agency at community meetings
· Attends Board meetings with the Executive Director, as requested
· Performs other functions as assigned by the Executive Director
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Experience and training in conflict management desirable
· Management and supervisory experience
· Experience as a mediator
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and web-based programs
· Detail-oriented and self-directed
· Willing to work a flexible work schedule with some evening and weekend work required.
· Bilingual skills are a plus
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
· Training in mediation and at least 3 year’s experience in mediation
· At least 1 year of managerial and/or supervisory experience.
Salary: $42,500 + benefits
Please send resume and letter of interest, or e-mail same to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 28, 2010.
Kathleen Benoit, Office Manager
Community Mediation, Inc.
32 Elm Street
New Haven CT 06510
Fax: 203-782-3503For more information about our organization, visit www.community-mediation.org