Fair Haven is a Diverse Community with a Rich History and a Beautiful Waterfront
Time: February 4, 2010 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Location: Meeting Room 1 City Hall
Street: 165 Church Street,
City/Town: New Haven
Event Type: town, hall, community, meeting
Organized By: Arts & Ideas
Latest Activity: Feb 1, 2010
Arts Council is helping the Festival of Arts and Ideas to host a town hall meeting on Thursday, February 4th. Honestly, I know there are folks who have a whole ton to say about what the Festival means to New Haven locally; some good -some not so good.
As an artist, community member, etc - come to this forum and speak your mind and see what the festival has to say for themselves, and listen to their plans for this year, see if there are ways for you to effectively contribute.
Here are the details below:
Volunteer, Participate, Vend or Perform During the 2010 Festival
Artistry. Community. Economy.
Learn how you can be part of the Festival!
Join us for a Town Hall Community Meeting
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Meeting Room 1
City Hall, 165 Church Street, New Haven
· Get a preview of the 2010 Festival
· Talk to the Festival?s staff and ask about opportunities for you and your family
· Meet some of our community partners and hear about our past collaborations
· Share your thoughts with us
· International Festival of Arts & Ideas
· Arts Council of Greater New Haven
· Grand Avenue Village Association (GAVA)
· Non-profit Resource Council of the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
· Regional Growth Partnership/Greater New Haven Convention & Visitors Bureau
Save the dates: The 15th annual International Festival of Arts & Ideas will be held June 12-26, 2010! Questions? Contact Rachel Alderman at email@example.com or 203.498.3750