Fair Haven is a Diverse Community with a Rich History and a Beautiful Waterfront
Role: Provide office support services to the Operations Manager, Sales Manager and Accounting Manager
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing admin related results as needed.
• Prepare customer folders (electronic) which contain all customer documentation and/or billing information
• Maintain marketing materials and perform reorders – as needed
• Capture project related information received from the Sales and/or Operations manager. Enter the information into templates (spreadsheet) so that it can be distributed to the cleaning crew for proper execution of cleaning jobs. (Excel Spreadsheet)
• Prepare client contracts from the information contained in client accepted proposals. (using the Excel Contract Template)
• Answer customer and employment related phone calls.
• Place product supply orders
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling projects; expediting work results.
• Record Payroll information received from Operations Manager
• Place calls to customers with A/R balances over 30 days old
• Update Quickbooks file with invoices
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills
Strong Communication Skills (verbal & written)
Positive Attitude towards achieving goals
Strong PC Skills
Flexible Schedule: 15 – 20 hours per week.
Compensation: Based on Experience ($11 - $16/hr)
The contact info is Thomas Marshall, Orange Cleaning, 91 Shelton Ave., # 241, New Haven. Tele 203.940.6632. email thomas @orangecleaningservices.net